Motorola G31 Review, Pros and Cons, Specification9/10 (Expert Score)
Motorola G31 Review in short
- Sturdy and stylish design.
- Impressive cameras with Quad Pixel technology.
- Vibrant OLED display with excellent visibility.
- Near-stock Android 11 for a pure user experience.
- Long-lasting battery with efficient charging.
- Smooth performance with Helio G85 processor.
- Motorola’s unique gestures are an added advantage.
- Water repellent with ThinkShield security.
- Great value for money in its price range.
Motorola G31 Review
The perfect decision making review for Motorola G31 to buy or not from its design and build quality to its cameras, fingerprint scanner, display, user interface, battery, processor, and more.
Motorola G31 design: Sturdy and Stylish
- The Motorola G31 is a solid build by leaving no room for creaking and providing a reliable feel.
- Made up of high quality plastic construction that showcases impressive improvements and a captivating Meteorite Gray variant with a color-shifting effect.
- The fingerprint-like texture on the back not only offers a secure grip but also conceals smudges and scratches will, adding to its visual appeal.
Motorola G31 display
- It features a vibrant 6.4 inches Full HD+ OLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate, and it may not be the highest, but it’s more than sufficient for regular usage at this budget and has a strong OLED Display.
- With an impressive screen to body ratio of 88%, the device provides an immersive visual experience.
- With the help of a 700-nit display, you can easily read even in direct sunlight.
Motorola G31 cameras Quality
- Motorola G31 features three cameras with Quad Pixel technology to deliver impressive photo quality.
- The primary camera stands out with an impressive 50-megapixel with a wide aperture of f/1.8.
- Compared to the indoor photos in outdoor the quality of the photo is much better.
- The Motorola case effectively covers the camera bump to provide protection and a seamless look.
Near Stock Android UI Experience
- The Motorola G31 offers a clean and ad-free user experience with its near-stock Android.
- Enjoy the Moto’s unique features, like the “chop chop” gesture to activate the flashlight and the twist gesture to launch the camera.
- From Motorola, you can get two years of security upgrades for improved security.
- Capture effortless screenshots with the three-finger screenshot gesture.
Motorola G31 Battery: Long-lasting Power
- With the 5000mAh battery, you can use it for one and a half days with moderate usage on a single charge.
- But if you are a light user, then it will withstand upto two days of battery life.
- It has a 20W fast charger that enables efficient charging that will take approximately three to four hours to reach full capacity.
Motorola G31 Processor and Performance
- Motorola G31 has a MediaTek Helio G85 processor to deliver smooth and responsive performance.
- it may not handle high-end games at maximum settings, but it performs well with most games at medium settings.
- It has widevine L1 support that allows for high-definition streaming on platforms like YouTube, Hotstar, Amazon Prime and Netflix.
- The superior speed and accuracy of the fingerprint scanner allow you to unlock the Motorola G31 quick
- The Motorola G31 is equipped with water repellent to safeguard the device against splashes and spills.
- It is not waterproof.
- ThinkShield security adds an extra layer of protection to defend against malware and phishing attacks.
- With a price of around 12K, the Motorola G31 offers excellent value for money.
- Sturdy and stylish design
- Solid build quality
- OLED display for an immersive visual experience.
- Easy readability even in direct sunlight.
- Impressive photo quality
- Ad-free, Near-stock Android
- Unique Moto features like
- Two years of security upgrades
- Long-lasting battery life
- Smooth and responsive performance
- Widevine L1 support
- Water-repellent coating
- ThinkShield security
- Excellent value for money
- The 60Hz refresh rate
- May not handle high-end games on maximum settings
Specification: Motorola G31 Review, Pros and Cons, Specification