Redmi 12 C Review, Specification, Pros and Cons7.2/10 (Expert Score)
Redmi 12 C Review in Short
- MediaTek Helio G85 processor for Performance.
- 5GB virtual RAM.
- smooth gameplay and seamless daily usage.
- 6.71-inch HD+ display with responsive touch.
- 500 nits for clear brightness.
- 50 MP dual AI camera for decent photo quality.
- 5 MP selfie camera.
- Best Featured smartphone.
Redmi 12 C Design impression.
- Best for its stylish pattern design with a good grip and vibrant color options
- Redmi 12 C focuses on impressive performance with a low budget
- Equipped with MediaTek Helio G85 processor for smooth gameplay and daily usage
- Total 11GB RAM – 6 GB RAM options with additional 5GB virtual RAM with expandable storage
Redmi 12 C Display Quality
- Large 6.71-inch HD+ display for great multimedia experiences
- Responsive touch sampling rate of 120 Hz
- Scratch-resistant coating enabled
- Attractive colors options
- Clear brightness with bezels
Redmi 12 C Camera Performance
- A Surprisingly Good Competitor for best camera phone under ₹10,000
- 50 MP dual AI camera competes well with other smartphones in its budget range
- Decent quality sharp photos in both outdoor and indoor
- 1080p video recording mode
- 5 MP for selfie camera
Redmi 12 C Additional Features
- Redmi Dialer offers call recording and user-friendly interface
- Retains classic 3.5 mm headphone jack with rear fingerprint sensor
- P52 rating for splash resistance and dual-band Wi-Fi support
Is the Redmi 12 C Worth It?
- Affordable price point with great performance and storage capacity
- Excellent choice for a daily usage for moderate gaming and multimedia
- Good for smooth gameplay and daily usage.
- 5GB virtual RAM
- Decent camera quality
- Scratch-resistant coating on the display
- user-friendly interface, headphone jack
- IP52 splash resistance
- The selfie camera has a lower resolution of 5 MP
- Bezels are present around the display
- Lack of FHD
- No 5G
Redmi 12 C Review, Specification, Pros and Cons Prices
Specification: Redmi 12 C Review, Specification, Pros and Cons