Hi guys, Even today most of our people have not get clear cut idea about the types of android. In this, I briefly explain the types of android only with a valuable point in simple explanation.
So that you can understand clearly and make a choice which android is best suited to you whether it is Stock Android, Android One, Android Go or Modified Android.
The choice truly depends upon the reader’s point of view, After reading the full article I assure you can solemnly have the ability to compare which is best suited to you in terms of Stock Android Vs Android One Vs Android Go Vs Modified Android
Stock Android, Android One, and Android Go are Google products but Modified Android seems like a google product but not.
Modified Android is a Firm’s product. Come let see briefly.
WHAT IS STOCK ANDROID
Stock Android is also called Pure Android and hardware and software are fully controlled by Google itself. You can also notice this in google owned smartphones like pixel, pixel XL, which are designed and manufactured by google so for this reason we called it pure Android.
Because it is a pure android there is no bloatware (pre-installed app) or third-party app in the smartphone using stock android.
SOME OF THE MAJOR FEATURES OF STOCK ANDROID ARE:
Frequent Update From Google: Due to adequate updates even if there is any minor bug present there will be cleared and make the android more user-friendly.
Full Support By Google: If you raise any queries regarding any software issue to Google then there is an immediate response to the stock android user.
Efficient Background App Control: It means that it does not allow the unwanted app to run in the background to better battery efficiency. The main intent of Android is to deliver good battery efficiency to the user.
So for this reason there is millions of customer for android.
Fully Optimized Battery:Even with less storage space it prefers well is one the major added advantage
Best user friendly
WHAT IS ANDROID ONE?
It is also a stock android but slightly different from that. Only the software (Android One) is designed and controlled by google not the hardware.
The Android One is purely a Google product and the Google has given authority to use their Android One product to selected smartphone manufacturers even at selected model only, like Motorola – Moto X4
For this reason, the Android One has few inbuilt bloatware (pre-installed apps) from a hardware manufacturing point of view.
For example, if Motorola uses Android One in Moto X4, the skin and appearance look like stock android but there is some Moto app that exists over there.
SOME OF THE FEATURES OF ANDROID ONE ARE:
Frequent Update From Google: If google updates its Android One program, as soon as possible it reached the user but the update is only for the google serviced system. Not for any pre-installed app
Full Support By Google In Terms Of Software: If you raise any queries regarding any software issue to Google then there is an immediate response to the Android One user.
Targeted Audience: Mainly for Mid-range smartphone user budget around ₹ 15000 to 20000. Some of the OEM’s are Xiaomi MI A2, Nokia 7 Plus and Moto One Power etc.
Built-in user friendly
Well-designed background app control
Fully optimized battery with better performance
WHAT IS ANDROID GO?
Android Go is a Low mid-range Google product. Yes, it is also designed by Google, only for entry-level smartphones with great built quality.
Mainly to the user whose budget is around ₹ 6000. Google created separate Play store apps like YouTube Go, Gmail Go, Google Go, etc., especially for the Android Go version.
It requires only a small space of 1 GB RAM and 512 MB ROM to deliver awesome performance really fast.
SOME OF THE ANDROID GO FEATURES ARE:
- Fully supported by google
- Trustworthy in terms of built quality even at 1 GB / 2 GB RAM with expandable ROM
- Deliver faster performance by using 50 percent of its storage
- User friendly
- Mainly for entry-level smartphones some of them are Alcatel 1, Nokia 1.3, Samsung Galaxy J2 Core, ZTE Blade L8
- Well-designed background app control
- Fully optimized battery with better performance
WHAT IS MODIFIED ANDROID?
The name modified android exists because the smartphone manufacturer uses the stock android software because the Stock android is Open source software by these any smartphone manufacturer can make use of it and modify the AOPS code of android and change with respect to their software and configure them.
Similar to MIUI for Xiaomi, Kirin for Huawei, Exynos for Samsung.
In another way, we may call it as frim controlled android. The above-mentioned android one or Android Go is fully controlled by Google even though they have a separate hardware manufacturer.
So that the Android and MIUI or Kirin or Exynos apps are run parallel with awesome synchronization
ADVANTAGES OF USING MODIFIED ANDROID:
- More creative features are present internally like double space, dual app, battery optimization, processor optimization, etc.
- Awesome Eye-catching Theme, we can try out more than 1000 themes. So that we did not get bored by using the smartphone for a long period
- Feel more interesting while using the new in-built features.
- More user friendly than stock android
- High quality in terms of skin appearance
DISADVANTAGES IN USING MODIFIED ANDROID:
- The major disadvantages are that we were not able to get frequent Android update from OEMs.
- This is if Google releases the updated version of android, first the OEM must get the updated android and again want to change the AOSP code and configure their software with the MIUI or KIRIN or EXYNOS and then only they release the update to their user. For this reason, it takes some time.
- Due to some apps running in the background they have to provide some additional battery optimization software.
DISADVANTAGES IN USING STOCK ANDROID:
- Very less creative features
- For the theme, we want to download it from the Google Play app store, even though it will not match perfectly.
Hence the above explanation about the types of android is more than enough to decide what you need.
please mention in the comment box which Android is your best choice