The main purpose of this article is to make you aware that don’t go for low-quality gadgets mainly for your ear and eye. No doubt that will affect your health drastically.
Here we guide you on how to choose the best headphone for your budget
let us see what are the things we need to consider to buy the perfect headphones. I used to see some of the specifications which are merging with my headphone whether it is In-ear, On-ear, or Over-ear headphone personally
DECIDE CLEARLY WHAT YOU WANT
First of all, you make a clear decision on what you want. You need to consider the usage of your headphone whether in outdoor or indoor locations, type of headphone, international Brand or local brand, budget or low cost, wired or wireless, design, etc.
Most of them do the mistake that they have an intent that international branded products talk more, you know one thing even brands had some fault in terms of personal usage,
because the branded Over-ear headphone is not done their job mostly who jogging, athlete, or gym people because the swept will do damage to the cushion pad in long run.
Best headset for outdoor activity
For that, they may use Top Branded in-ear headphones or on-ear headphones, especially for physical activities. So please make a clear-cut idea of where you want to use it.
Most people who see Youtube videos, video tutorials, and movie addicts better go with over-ear headphones. It feels good.
From these, you may decide which type will correctly suit to you
Coming to cost you better not go for a high-end model, even an international brand with very good build quality and eye-catching design are available for around $30.
When coming to the brand my suggestion is to go with an emerging or international brand depending on the usage.
Not only have the intent to buy a product, only by seeing their rating, also make sure that how many of them participated in this review.
Example 4 to 4.5 ★★★★☆ from 5769 Users
Example 4 to 4.5 ★★★★☆ from 5 Users
BE SURE THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE IN YOUR HEADPHONE
how to choose the best headphone – SPECIFICATION
- Make sure that what drive they were using whether DYNAMIC DRIVE or HYBRID DRIVE in yourheadphone because the driver is the one that converts the electrical signal into audible sound within the allowed frequency range that is less than 20000 HZ is the limit to audible for the human ear.
- Both the drive give the better performance, mostly go for the Hybrid drive
- Choose headphones with calling opting and a volume adjustment button. The calling button is a must.
- Headphone with noise cancellation is added advantage, especially for over-ear headphones; if not also no problem it doesn’t make any sense in it
- If you are interested to buy in-ear headphone then check whether the in-ear headphone has permission to use on a laptop or desktop computer.
- Otherwise, the sound quality or the total in-ear headphone will be got damaged and even you not able to claim for warranty.
- There is no issue with on-ear and over-ear headphones because they are built to compete with high-power equipment to handle high frequency.
how to choose the best headphone – DESIGN
- Mostly go with wireless headphones but when the budget is your end criteria then choose wired headphones but don’t compromise with the brand.
- Length of the wire must be a minimum of 1.2 m or even more.
- If you choose wired headphones mostly go with strip-type cable.
- Choose less weight over-air headphones and make sure the weight of the headphone must be below slightly more or less 160g. (Not including the cable)
- Choose gold plated 3.5mm jack, because it has corrosion and oxidization resistance which allow longer life presently branded headphone comes with gold plated jack. Compare with silver, gold plated jack prefer well by most of the users.
- Mostly Don’t prefer a high-end model of more than $80 if you are not a professional.
- Use any headphones not more than one and a half years. Because a lot of updates coming regularly and also the quality of the sound will drastically down. so you need not be able to feel the buff and beet, for this reason, I recommend not to go for high cost
Follow the simple step and chose the best headphone for you whether it is In-ear or On-ear or Over-ear headphones depending on your budget.
Get a link with the mediastrone.com team by subscribing to it and get a more useful weekly update.