Best 5G Phone Under 20000 in India
I think now you are looking for the best 5G phone under 20000 in India. Well, in this, we will provide a complete guide to help you to find the perfect 5G device within your budget.
Now we are in the 5G networks, so the opportunities are endless. For that, we need to have a quality
phone that suits all-out situations. From that perspective, we understand that affordability and need in life.
So that we have put both affordability and quality as deciding factors to create this list of the top 5G phones available in India for under 20000. While keeping your budget in mind, we made sure these phones don’t compromise on features and offer great value for your money.
Also, it’s crucial to stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in the technology field. That’s why we have provided you with the most relevant information for all these 5G phones individually.
We understand the importance of making a correct decision, so we have included detailed ratings, specifications, and pros and cons of each device to help you make the right choice.
List of Best 5G Phone Under 20000 in India
Motorola G82 5G Review: Most Affordable 5G Featured phone
Motorola G82 5G Review in Short
- Snapdragon 695 5G processor for great performance.
- 13 bands for compatibility with all 5G networks.
- 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage for multitasking.
- Powerful 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger included.
- 120Hz 6.6-inch POLED display with for an outstanding viewing experience.
- 50MP rear camera with OIS for excellent detail and clarity.
- 16MP front camera performs well in low-light conditions.
- Dual speakers with Dolby sound for remarkable audio quality.
- IP52 rating for water resistance.
- Think Shield security for enhanced protection.
- Absence HDR support.
- Cannot record in 4K.
- 5G connectivity at an affordable price
- Quality camera
- Fast charging capabilities
- no bloatware
- Water resistance and robust security features
- Works on Android 12 operating system
- Lacks an in-display fingerprint scanner
- No HDR support
- Cannot record in 4K
iQoo Z7 5G Review, Specification, Pros and Cons
iQoo Z7 5G Review in Short
- Eye-catching design with slim and lightweight profile.
- In-display fingerprint sensor and IP54 water and dust resistance rating.
- Hybrid SIM slot for flexible connectivity options.
- 90 FPS gameplay support and Ultra HD settings for great gaming experience.
- 6.38-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 1300 nits peak brightness.
- 64MP OIS main camera for stunning photos.
- 4K video recording with OIS and EIS support.
- Vlog Movie feature for creative video content creation.
- 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging capability.
- Excellent value for a budget smartphone.
- Impressive performance with the help of MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor
- The device comes with a hybrid SIM slot
- Supporting dual 5G connectivity
- Up to 1TB of external storage.
- Satisfying gaming experience
- Immersive display and unique design
- Decent camera with 4K 30fps video support with OIS and EIS
- Fast charging and decent battery life
- Has in-display fingerprint sensor
- IP54 rating for water and dust resistance add to the phone’s appeal.
- Timely software updates with security patch updates.
- Absence of ultra-wide-angle lens: minor drawback for photography enthusiasts.
- Speaker quality: The speaker quality could be improved.
Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Review, Specifications, Pros and Cons
Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Review in Short
- Eye-catching design and gaming features.
- Dimensity 920 5G Processor.
- Slim design with vapor chamber cooling technique.
- 90Hz 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display.
- 360Hz touch sampling rate for gamers.
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset and 6GB/8GB RAM.
- 128GB internal storage with 13GB Dynamic RAM Expansion feature.
- Smooth performance with no lagging or hanging.
- Vapor Chamber cooling system for temperature management.
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- camera with good outdoor performance.
- High-quality front camera.
- Excellent value for money.
- Impressive specifications, including a Dimensity 920 5G Processor and a 90Hz Super AMOLED Display
- Slim design, measuring just 7.99mm and equipped with a vapor chamber cooling system
- Supports up to 13GB dynamic RAM and is powered by a 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Comes with all necessary accessories, including a transparent silicon cover, a sim ejector, and guiding papers
- Sharp and detailed picture quality with a 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Good performance and no lagging or hanging while using it
- Equipped with a 3.5mm jack for audio and a rare feature in many modern devices
- Good battery life that can last up to 1.5 days with continuous internet usage and video editing
- Impressive camera setup with a triple camera setup and an ultra-wide, macro, and main camera
- No SD card slot for storage expansion
- No in-display fingerprint sensor
- Lots of pre-installed apps that can be uncomfortable for users
- Not waterproof
OnePlus Nord CE3 Lite 5G Review | Budget Phone with Premium Features.
OnePlus Nord CE3 Lite 5G Review in Short
- 120Hz 6.72-inch LCD display with 1080 x 2400 resolution.
- Side fingerprint sensor, dual speakers, and audio jack.
- 8GB RAM and 256GB storage (expandable up to 16GB RAM).
- Snapdragon 695 5G processor.
- 108MP main camera, 2MP macro camera, 2MP depth camera.
- 16MP front camera with depth and macro sensors.
- Impressive audio-visual experience.
- High-resolution display.
- 5000mAh battery with 67W charging.
- Long battery life with 80% charge in 30 minutes.
- micro-SD expandable storage up to 1TB.
- Budget phone with premium features and specifications.
- It looks stylish and classy.
- Perfect for gaming and streaming videos.
- Good user experience.
- Perfect for multitasking and storing media files.
- excellent selfies experience
- Supports 67W charging, with charge up to 80% in just 30 minutes.
- Micro-SD expandable storage options of up to 1TB
- Value for money
- Does not come with an AMOLED display but instead has an LCD display.
Samsung Galaxy A14 5G Review: Pros and cons With Price Comparison
Samsung Galaxy A14 5G Review in Short
- 90Hz 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD AMOLED display.
- Budget-friendly phone.
- 5G experience with Exynos 1330 octa-core processor.
- Smooth performance for gaming and high-end applications.
- Triple camera setup with good quality.
- Multiple RAM and storage options.
- 5,000mAh battery for long usage.
- Security features for reliable experience.
- A budget-friendly option for those looking to experience 5G.
- Delivering a satisfactory display for its price range.
- Handling high-end applications and games without lag.
- The absence of an AMOLED display is quite disturbing for Samsung.
- The night shots quality is better than the Galaxy A13
LAVA Agni 5G Review | Most Affordable 5G Smartphone
LAVA Agni 5G Review in Short
- Affordable 5G smartphone made in India.
- Sleek and stylish design with matte finish.
- HD display with 90Hz refresh rate for good brightness.
- Clean stock Android experience with smooth performance.
- Dimensity 810 processor for everyday use and gaming.
- Decent camera quality with 64MP main camera
- 2K video recording.
- Long-lasting 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
- Limited internal storage with no expandable storage option.
- The packaging is solid and the printing is excellent.
- LAVA offers free service and promises service within 24 hours.
- The phone comes with a mobile case, a USB Type A to Type C charging cable, and a dual charger of 15W.
- The color and design of the phone are excellent, with a matte finishing panel and minimal camera bump.
- The display is HD with a refresh rate of 90Hz, providing fluid performance.
- The phone runs on clean stock Android and offers good day-to-day performance with the Dimensity 700 processor.
- The battery life is quite good, and the phone supports video recording with 2K resolution.
- The camera quality is average, with some compromises in budget 5G phones.
- The selfie camera has too much beautification.
- The phone lacks a noise cancellation mic, which may cause issues with Bluetooth calling.
- The phone slightly lags while I record at high quality videos, but it is not disturbs me.
iQOO Z6 Lite 5G Review: Unveiling the Price to Performance
iQOO Z6 Lite 5G Review in Short
- Modern design with color-changing effect.
- Durable build quality with included protective case.
- 120Hz 6.58-inch IPS LCD display.
- Snapdragon 695 processor for unmatched performance.
- Gaming-friendly features and liquid cooling system.
- Long-lasting battery with 5000mAh capacity.
- Decent camera quality and night mode support.
- Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1.
- Good price to performance ratio
- SD 695 processor provides strong performance
- 120Hz fast refresh rate display
- Decent gaming performance with liquid cooling system
- 5000mAh battery lasting over a day even with heavy usage
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, and dual 4G VoLTE
- Cheapest 5G phone
- Snapdragon 4 GEN 1 processor provides decent performance
- Dual 5G mode support (one 5G sim at a time)
- Charger included in the box
- Plastic back
- Waterdrop notch looks outdated
- No notification light
- Only two 5G bands supported
- Preloaded apps, some of which cannot be removed
- Does not support NFC
The POCO M4 Pro 5G: The Detailed Review
POCO M4 Pro 5G Review in Short
- Mediatek Dimensity 810 5G chipset for best performance.
- Solid build quality with Gorilla Glass 3 display.
- 90Hz 6.6-inch 1080p IPS LCD display for smooth animations.
- Powerful battery optimization with 5000mAh.
- 50MP main camera and 8MP ultra-wide camera.
- Upgraded 16MP selfie camera for improved selfie experience.
- Good picture quality with impressive HDR capabilities.
- No macro camera, but still capable of capturing close-up shots.
- Affordable 5G device
- Solid build quality
- Good display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Impressive performance and battery life
- Significant improvements in the camera department
- Good overall software experience
- Auto call recording support
- Supports the use of extra memory cards
- NFC support for easy mobile payments
- Face lock available for easy and secure device unlocking
- MIUI is still bloatware-filled and comes with subtly placed ads
- Night mode is not up to the mark
- Selfie camera for portrait selfies is a little rough around the edges of the subject
- No Dolby Atmos support for high-quality audio experience
- Not waterproof, so users need to take extra precautions to protect the device
- Does not support 4K video recording, limiting its capabilities for high-quality video capture
Moto G62 5G Review: A Smartphone Worth Considering?
Moto G62 5G Review in Short
- Simple yet appealing design.
- Pentagon Glass protection for the display.
- Crisp and vibrant display with accurate colors.
- 120Hz refresh rate for smooth scrolling and gaming.
- Snapdragon 695 processor for excellent performance.
- Stock Android 12 software for lag-free experience.
- Reliable gaming performance.
- 5000mAh battery for decent battery life.
- 20W TurboPower charger.
- Simple and sturdy design
- Good display quality
- Smooth performance and gaming experience
- Decent battery life
- Stock Android software
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4×4 MIMO connectivity and Carrier Aggregation support
- Moto gestures support
- IP52 water repellent rating
- 5G support for both SIM cards
- Quad-function camera with 50MP primary lens
- ThinkShield security features
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Faster charging option would be appreciated
- Bezels could be smaller
- No LED notification light
- Hybrid SIM slot, cannot use two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously
- No 4K playback support on YouTube
- Not waterproof, cannot be used underwater for taking selfies
Redmi Note 12 5G Review: A Value-for-Money
Redmi Note 12 5G Review in Short
- Slim and lightweight design with a plastic back.
- 120Hz 6.67-inch AMOLED display.
- Enjoyable multimedia experience with thin bezels.
- Widevine L1 support with 1200nits brightness.
- Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 5G processor for solid performance.
- Available in 4GB/128GB and 6GB/128GB variants.
- Camera with 48MP primary sensor for decent photo quality.
- Best photo at low-light performance.
- 13MP front selfie camera takes pleasing selfies.
- 5000mAh battery with 33W charging.
- IP53 certified for dust and water resistance.
- Great value-for-money proposition
- Slim and lightweight design
- Improved quality of the included case
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 1200nits brightness
- Widevine L1 support for streaming HD content
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 5G processor provides excellent performance
- 5G support and compatibility with seven bands
- 5000mAh battery with up to 1.5-2 days of battery life
- IP53 certification for dust and water resistance
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Plastic back may not appeal to everyone
- Mono audio speaker
- Ultra wide sensor produces slightly soft images
- Video recording limited to 1080p at 30fps
- Hybrid SIM card tray may not be ideal for users who need both dual SIM functionality and expandable storage.
Conclusion Best 5G Phone Under 20000
These are the valuable options for the best 5G phone under 20000 in India. With our carefully curated list and thorough analysis, you can confidently choose a device that suits your needs and preferences.