Compare Gold Plated 3.5 mm Headphone Jack vs Silver Plated 3.5 mm Headphone Jack
The gold plated 3.5 mm headphone jack is for those who love good base sound like melody with mind-blown smoothness and the silver-plated 3.5 mm jack is for those who love shrill sound like pop and rock music with a strong sound. Gold Plated vs Silver Plated 3.5 mm headphone Jack.
The main reason why I planned to write this is that most of the people have not aware in terms of what audio jack means. In this, we will discuss clearly about the thing we need to consider about the gold and silver plated 3.5 mm headphone jack with respect to user point.
WHY GOLD PLATED 3.5 MM HEADPHONE JACK?
Now it is trending that most of the leading brand headphone manufacturers prefer gold plated, the main reason behind this is the brand appearance.
Then there is nothing special in it?
There are still more reasons to consider:
- Not get eroded due to poor weather conditions mainly those who live in seashore areas.
- It will not allow high frequency due to low range connectivity. The main reason is to protect our ears. so that we may use it for long hours without any irritation.
- There is no any chemical reaction with natural air and so it gets a good long-lasting look appearance. It doesn’t make any fade feel in terms of long run.
- Best suited for people who love Extra Base with Warm Sound and smooth, this is the best part of these headphones.
- At last very good build quality.
WHY SILVER PLATED 3.5 MM HEADPHONE JACK?
There are also companies using silver plated and also with awesome sound experience along with the best quality.
We need to consider before going with silver-plated are:
- The main reason why some people use silver plated jack is because it gives us the best shrill sound feel.
- Since it allows high frequency, it creates high pitch and sharp edge sound. The people who have highly sensitive ears, make a choice on it.
- But not able to wear it for a long time mainly in the In-Ear headphones
- It also gets easily eroded while we use it in the long run
- Best suited for people who love Bright and shrill Sound, this is the best part of these headphones
Are gold audio jack connectors better?
Yes, because while comparing to other connectors the optimization of oxidation level is much better and mainly one satisfying reason is it will perfectly give greater output in base with melody lover
Please note that the 3.5 mm jack is one of the key points in terms of choosing the best budget headphone.
Strictly go with L-shaped headphones for longer life
Make a clear choice that what you what and the sound you love. Mostly go with gold plated only if you love smooth and the best extra-base sound experience. Mostly go with silver-plated only if you love the high sharp and strong sound with a good base.