Motorola G13 Review, Specification, Pros and Cons8.3/10 (Expert Score)
Motorola G13 Review in Short
- Stylish budget smartphone under ₹10,000.
- Premium-level design.
- Slim and lightweight.
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate.
- Features included.
- Side fingerprint sensor.
- Three years of security updates.
- MediaTek Helio G85 for smooth performance.
- Rear 50MP + 2MP + 2MP and 8MP selfie camera.
- Long-lasting 5000mAh battery.
- Triple slots for 2 Nano SIMs and a micro SD card.
Design of Motorola G13
- Motorola G13 is one of the best budget smartphone under ₹10,000 with Stylish, and Affordable
- It comes with a sim tray ejector pin, USB to type C cable and a 10W charger.
- The smartphone has a premium-level design and finish that too looks like a premium device.
- It is a slim phone, just 8.19mm thick, and weighs 182 grams making as a great option for those who prefer lightweight and slim smartphones without compromising its features.
Display and Features of Motorola G13
- The 6.5 inches IPS LCD display comes with a 90Hz refresh rate. Really great look!
- The colors it reproduces are amazing, and it has a 576Hz touch sampling that makes it a great option for medium graphic games.
- Motorola G13 is the best in the budget segment because the features include such as DOLBY ATMOS, stereo speakers, audio jack and a side fingerprint sensor.
- The MOTO G13 runs on Android 13 out of the box, and it will get an Android 14 update and three years of security updates, making this phone a great option for long-term use.
Motorola G13 Review on Performance and Camera
- The MOTO G13 is a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage. Also, you might not see many smartphones in this price segment.
- It has a great Antutu benchmark score and is excellent for gaming.
- Rearm camera of 50MP, 2MP + 2MP that uses quad pixel technology and an 8MP selfie camera. The image processing quality is not our expectation.
- The camera features are portrait mode, pro mode, and night vision mode for low-light photography, slow-motion video and normal videos.
Motorola G13 Battery Life and Other Features
- MOTO G13 has a 5000mAh battery that withstands 1 to 1.5 days in solid. Cool!
- It is an excellent option for people who are always on the go.
- It has an IP52 water-repellent design and a ThingShield for mobile security.
- The smartphone comes with triple slots, which means you can use 2 nano sim and a micro SD card at the same time. Best in Class Bro!
- It is a 4G smartphone, so you will not get 5G support.
- Budget phone with premium Look
- Slim and lightweight
- Excellent for gaming
- long-lasting battery life
- IP52 water-repellent design and ThingShield for mobile security
- Use 2 nano sim and a micro SD card at a time
- No 5G support
- Moderate Camera performance
Motorola G13 Review, Specification, Pros and Cons Prices
Specification: Motorola G13 Review, Specification, Pros and Cons