POCO F4 5G Review Worth Buying? A Deep Dive Review8.8/10 (Expert Score)
POCO F4 5G Review in Short
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display with good brightness.
- Offering good audio clarity and bass.
- Snapdragon 870G processor for smooth user experience.
- Powerfull 64MP camera | 8MP ultra-wide | 5MP macro.
- Provides good-quality images.
- 4500 mAh battery best for full day usage.
Design and Display of POCO F4 5G
- POCO F4 comes in three colors: moonlight silver, night black, and nebula green.
- The fingerprint sensor that is fast and responsive.
- Has Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front side and a glass panel on the back, which makes you feel solid in hand.
- Fingerprints and smudges are not clearly visible, even with the glass panel on the back.
- The 6.67-inch AMOLED panel supports HDR10+, and Dolby Vision is an added advantage
- With Dolby Vision support, you can watch movies at pixel perfect
- In POCO F4, the color contrast and brightness are good for watching movies and TV shows both day and night.
- It also has the option of a 120Hz dynamic refresh rate that can switch between 60Hz, 90Hz, and 120Hz based on the app being used. Nice!
POCO F4’s Multimedia Experience
- POCO F4 comes with dual stereo speakers that support Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio. Wou!
- Through Dolby Atmos, you can be able to fine-tune the speakers for music, voice, and different genres.
- You can feel the great experience while watching movies on apps like Netflix, Disney, and Hotstar. Enjoy the rhythm of music with a Dolby Atoms-enabled headset. Yeahhhh!
- The phone offers good audio clarity and bass, making the speakers sufficiently loud in the room environment.
POCO F4 Performance
- POCO F4 is powered by a Snapdragon 870G processor that performs well in day-to-day usage.
- For me, it doesn’t lag or have a slow response in any social media App.
- No lag, even when I play games at high refresh rates. That’s what I want, bro!
- It has good heat management so that it doesn’t heat up even when fast charging or playing games for a long time. But with respect to your ambient, it may be.
- The base model has 6GB RAM and 128GB storage which is decent, and RAM management is good. So there is no lag when switching between multiple apps or using heavy apps together.
Camera Quality in POCO F4 5G
- POCO F4 comes with a triple camera setup primary 64MP camera, 8MP ultra-wide and a 5MP macro.
- In decent lighting conditions, the 64MP camera captures good shots day and night.
- Even with the 8MP ultra-wide camera, you can capture good photos
- With the macro camera, you can take good shots, and every detail is clearly visible.
- Take selfies with 20MP main camera with a wide-angle lens.
- The skin tones appear nearly accurate with best-in-class camera processing.
- Best for reels maker
Battery Performance In POCO F4 5G
- POCO F4 5G comes with a 4500 mAh battery that easily lasts the entire day during day-to-day usage.
- It withstands around 5-6 hours during continuous usage.
- If you play high graphic games, you don’t expect the battery will last longer. Sad!
- The 67W fast charger will charge the phone in 45 minutes.
- Good AMOLED display
- HDR10+ and Dolby Vision support
- Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio support
- Smooth performance with Snapdragon 870G processor
- good RAM management
- Good camera quality
- Decent battery life with 4500 mAh battery
- fast charging support
- Affordable price point for the impressive features offered
- Battery life may be lower during high-graphic gaming
Specification: POCO F4 5G Review Worth Buying? A Deep Dive Review