iQoo Neo 6 Review After 50 Days of Usage9.3/10 (Expert Score)
iQoo Neo 6 Review in Short
- Powerful performance with Snapdragon 870 processor.
- Excellent build quality.
- Dual speakers, fast fingerprint scanner, and IR blaster.
- No heating issues or performance lag.
- Supports 90 FPS gameplay in Battlegrounds Mobile.
- 120Hz AMOLED display with HDR support.
- Good camera setup with high-quality selfies.
- 4K video recording at 60 FPS.
- Performs well in low-light photography.
- 80W fast charging from 0 to 100% in about 40 minutes.
iQoo Neo 6 Review
I have been using this phone for nearly 50 days with that experience now I will share my thoughts with respect to performance, display, camera, connectivity, battery, charging and build quality. From this review you can determine if the iQoo Neo 6 is worth purchasing right now for you.
Performance of iQoo Neo 6
- iQoo Neo 6 has a Snapdragon 870 processor, which offers consistent performance.
- There are no heating issues or performance impacts, even after updating to Android 13.
- The device supports 90 FPS gameplay in Battlegrounds Mobile, which is a significant advantage.
- Also it is best choice for high end user who are in internet for long time with side by side heavy gamer.
Display of iQoo Neo 6
The iQoo Neo 6 features a 120Hz AMOLED panel that supports HDR content on Netflix and Amazon. However, some users may experience screen flickering issues as there is no DC dimming option in this model. Apart from this minor issue, the display offers excellent performance without any green or pink tint problems.
Camera Quality of iQoo Neo 6
- iQoo Neo 6 has a good camera setup with 16 MP front camera takes high-quality selfies.
- The device supports 4K video recording at 60 FPS.
- The wide-angle lens can record up to 1080p at 30 FPS.
- The device performs well in low-light photography.
The iQoo Neo 6 comes with four 5G bands (N1, N41, N77, and N78), which may be a concern for users seeking more extensive 5G coverage. However, for users living in smaller towns, 5G rollout may still take time, making this less of a concern.
Battery and Charging
The iQoo Neo 6 has an 80W fast charging capability, which allows the device to charge from 0 to 100% in about 40 minutes. With its 4,700 mAh battery, users can expect an average screen-on time of 8 hours.
The build quality of the iQoo Neo 6 is excellent, featuring a dual-speaker setup and a fast fingerprint scanner. An IR blaster is also included, which allows users to control electronic devices in their homes. The haptic feedback, however, is slightly less powerful than in the iQoo 7.
The iQoo Neo 6 ships with Android 12 out of the box and is slated to receive Android 13 and 14 updates. This might be a disadvantage for users who prefer smartphones with Android 13 pre-installed.
- Good performance with Snapdragon 870 processor
- 120Hz AMOLED display with HDR support
- Solid camera setup with good stabilization
- 5G support with four bands
- 80W fast charging and decent battery life
- Excellent build quality
- 4K video recording at 60 FPS
- Ships with Android 12 instead of Android 13
- No ingress protection
- Mediocre speaker audio quality
- No EIS for selfie videos
- No NFC
- No microSD card slot
Specification: iQoo Neo 6 Review After 50 Days of Usage