Nothing Phone 1 Review After recent update in 20239.4/10 (Expert Score)
Nothing Phone 1 Review in Short
- Gorilla Glass protection.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- IP53 certified with rubber gasket.
- Fast and smooth performance.
- SD778G+ SoC with 8GB+128GB.
- Powerful LPDDR5 RAM.
- 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- 50MP+50MP dual cameras for excellent photos.
- Battery, 7-9 hours on normal usage.
Design and Build of the Nothing Phone 1
- In-hand feel is such dense and ideal size
- Made up of High-quality materials with Gorilla Glass protection on both front and back
- In-display fingerprint sensor with pre-applied scratch guard
- Type-C port for both charging and stereo speakers
- Sad, There is no 3.5mm headphone jack
- IP53 certified with rubber gasket
- The notification light is the point of attraction on Nothing Phone 1
Performance of Nothing Phone 1
- You can feel the very fast and smooth in performance
- Runs on near latest stock Android
- Hey bro, it does not have bloatware, wou!
- Comes with SD778G+ SoC with 8GB+128GB or 12GB+256GB variants
- Powerful LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage type
- 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Battery solidly lasting for the whole day for me.
- Nothing Phone 1 provides an excellent user experience.
- Slight disappoints on RAM management.
Display quality on Nothing Phone 1
- Nothing Phone 1 has a symmetrical bezel with a modern look and feel and bright display quality that is better than other Android phones in its price range.
- Brightness at normal is 500nits, peak brightness is 1200nits
- Display supports HDR10+ but doesn’t work for Netflix and Prime for now; sad!
- The fingerprint sensor that works well.
- Adaptive refresh rate with high-quality AMOLED panel
Camera quality of Nothing Phone 1
- Nothing Phone 1 has 50MP+50MP dual cameras setup with Sony IMX766 on Front camera and Samsung GN1 sensors
- The main camera takes excellent photos, but the dynamic range is not maintained in harsh sunlight.
- 5G processor with dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi calling support, WiFi 6, BT 5.2, and NFC support
- It Has a Unique Glyph interface
- The portrait mode works well, but sometimes the edges shifting the colors when using the ultra-wide camera.
- Videos are decent, but the stabilization is an issue.
Battery Life in Nothing Phone 1
- The battery life is acceptable on its decent performance, but it does not feed my expectation created via influencer.
- It can take you through 7-9 hours on normal usage like multimedia.
Conclusion Nothing Phone 1 Review
- One of the best all-round phones in 2023 with excellent performance and display
- The phone is good for everyday use and entertainment purpose.
- It is not worth purchasing at ₹30,000 in 2023 compared to its competitors
- Also, we will recommend for to buy when the price drops.
- Has Gorilla Glass protection on both front and back.
- In-display fingerprint
- No bloatware
- Has powerful LPDDR5 RAM
- Bright and modern display
- Excellent camera quality
- No 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Need improvement on RAM management.
- HDR10+ doesn't work for Netflix and Prime
|Price history for Nothing Phone (1) (Black, 128 GB)|
Specification: Nothing Phone 1 Review After recent update in 2023