Motorola G73 Review: 5 Months Later7.5/10 (Expert Score)
Motorola G73 Short Review:
- Best display
- Exceptional Wi-Fi range
- Powerful performance comparable to flagship processors
- Motorola camera preference
- Complete near-stock Android experience
If you are searching for the best all rounded smartphone then the Motorola G73 5G is the best option for you. With our Motorola G73 5G review you can decide whether to buy or not.
Build quality of Motorola G73
- Even the Motorola G73 comes with plastic back, the frame provides a comfortable handling with premium feel
- Due to its well-balanced weight distribution (181 grams), Even for gaming and youtube watching for a long time we don’t feel any pain in my wrist or fingers, making this phone a pleasant user experience.
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner responses are quick and comfortable too.
- No dedicated microSD card slot.
- At this price range you can below 20K you will experience Impressive stereo dolby atmos speakers with clear audio.
Display Quality of Motorola G73
- The Motorola G73 5G has a 6.5-inch 1080p LCD display protected by Panda Glass, Gorilla Glass 3.
- Compared to cheap AMOLED displays, Motorola G73 has a quality LCD screen with full HDR and FHD+ with an impressive colour contrast display.
- With the help of saturated display mode it enhances colours and makes a lively experience via browsing and video watching.
- Through automatic Adaptive brightness technology Motorola G73 adapts accurately to all lighting conditions, even under direct sunlight.
- The presence of 60 and 120 Hz refreshing rate you can switch to 120HZ for playing high end games.
- Exceptional Wi-Fi Range
- I have to mention this, the Wi-Fi signal strength and range impressed me a lot.
- Outstanding call quality.
Motorola G73 Performance
- Equipped with a Mediatek Dimensity 930 processor, 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage.
- Powerful Performance Comparable to Flagship Processors Snapdragon 855.
- Lag free smooth and easy operation.
- The processor ensures a seamless gaming experience with a dynamic 120Hz refresh rate.
- My personal experience – this Motorola G73 is one of the best smartphone for Smooth day-to-day tasks,
- Coming to gaming it is capable of providing a satisfactory gaming experience with midrange to high end games through Moto gaming mode in-built features.
- Experience the lag-free performance and smooth gameplay.
Camera Performance with Slight Quirks
- Decent camera performance with motorola standards.
- Main 50MP camera captures bright and vibrant daylight photos, but sometimes you can feel the slight oversaturated colours.
- Selfie cameras take good pictures, but sometimes it makes skin tones look brighter than normal. Actually now people are expecting this.
- Video quality is good for both the rear and selfie cameras. If you record high quality videos more, then this phone is not your choice.
- The ultra-pixel technology and ultrawide lens Capture every detail with a macro and depth sensor.
- The night mode performance is awesome, delivering impressive pictures even in low light conditions.
- Coming to daylight performance, Motorola G73 5G captures decent photos. But not compared to other phones in this price range.
- selfie camera – No special features but provides decent images.
- At this price range Motorola G73 5G has a unique feature camera preference.
Battery Life of Motorola G73
- You will get full charge within 45 min, With the 30W turbo charger.
- Based on the review – Battery drains fast even with average usage. but for me it’s normal with the fast charger.
- After 12 hours normal usage like mostly watching youtube videos, instagram, and also some OTT movies with Wi-Fi, with the display on auto-refresh between 60 and 120 Hz. I have 8% battery remaining.
- Initially the battery drains fast but after 50% it withstands better than with the help of battery saver mode it stays better.
- Only heavy users need to charge twice-daily. 6 to 7 hours battery backup under intense usage.
- For regular usage it withstand one-day battery backup
Value for Money Verdict
- Experience the complete near-stock Android experience.
- With the moto secure features you can secure your most sensitive data and also you can control app permissions easily.
- People who are searching for an all-rounder smartphone will love this Motorola G73 5G performance because of its good performance with the price range under ₹20000.
People who are seeking the Best budget phone with premium look and feel, solid build, fast processor, supporting numerous applications without lag, perfect for multimedia experience and stereo speakers, clean stock android,, decent battery life, loud and clear stereo Dolby Atmos speakers, and undoubted connectivity, security patch and finally good performance for daily tasks and casual games.
- 120Hz refresh rate for smooth gaming
- Good build quality with a comfortable in-hand feel
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner is quick and responsive
- Impressive stereo Dolby Atmos speakers
- Fast processor for smooth multitasking and gaming
- Decent camera performance, especially in low light
- Near-stock Android experience with regular updates
- No dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery life is average, but it can be extended with battery saver mode and fast charging.
- Daylight camera performance is not as good as some other phones in the price range
- Selfie camera is good and has no special features.
|Price history for Motorola G73 5G (Midnight Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) Full HD+ Display | 50MP + 8MP | 16MP Front Camera | Mediatek Dimensity 930 Processor | Sleek, Stylish, Premium Design
Specification: Motorola G73 Review: 5 Months Later